Musical Missions of Peace is a Non-Profit Colorado Corporation exempt from federal income taxation as described under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service code since 2003.
The Federal Employer ID Number is: 26-0070648
Musical Missions of Peace does not discriminate in any way shape or form based on race, sex, color of skin, eyes, hair, or cultural background.
We train and fund musical ambassadors who travel the world to build cross-cultural bridges, honor and preserve indigenous musical traditions and help heal those traumatized by war.
Board of Directors:
President: Peter C Jacobs
Vice President: David Hinojosa
Secretary/Treasurer: Patricia Irby
1) People who have learned and sung each others’ popular love songs together are less likely to war with one another than those who have not.
2) Music fosters sincere, heart-to-heart communication which goes beyond treaties or political agreements.
3) Musicians make ideal international diplomats and ambassadors because they know how to work together in unifying and intuitive ways.
4) International cross-cultural sharing of popular songs easily dissolves fear-based perceptions.
5) Musical sharing promotes a healthy spiritual life, replaces materialistic orientations and is available to all, including children.
6) Musical proficiency opens the door to creating deep and trustworthy friendships across language and cultural boundaries and can heal the wounds of war.